who comes up with this stuff and why do i watch?
okay, enough with the snow. and that's all i have to say about that. :)
- nerd alert! sure, there, there are gloves that help you access your iphone in the cold and snow...but what about sausage??
- apparently, my northern kinfolk have never heard of snow cream. well y'all, it's a southern-thing. if you don't believe me, just ask paula deen!
- what do you do while you're snowed in AND it's valentine's weekend? enjoy a little bubbly, that's what! might i suggest something that tastes top-notch and it's $ friendly - gruet blanc de noirs. sooooo yummy!!
- if you're thinking of doing some cooking this weekend for your sweetie, you're not gonna find any better recipes than those in thomas keller's newest book - ad hoc at home. (finally got my holiday back ordered copy! thanks, richard!) and if you're not familiar with keller's ad hoc concept - go here.
- and some chill music to play us out...airplanes by local natives
Local Natives | MySpace Music Videos
i am simply loving these cats - carolina chocolate drops. check out this cover of blu cantrell's "hit 'em up style."
it's a gray day here in the northeast so here are a few sunny sites and videos to brighten your weekend!
- coffee. perfect for a gloomy day. and as much as i love going out for a good cup 'o joe, i wouldn't mind giving the guys at gocoffeego.com a shot. it's kinda like netflix for coffee and their list of roasters is amazing!!
- if your looking for a laugh (or maybe just a chuckle) and you love mustaches, bread, and niagara falls, then i've found the site for you! ladies and gentleman, i give you selleckwaterfallsandwich.com. you're welcome. :)
- more funny!! one of my favorite scenes from parks and recreation so far this season...
- and we need a little sunny music for a midwinter day, right?