it's been awhile

good morning! sorry i've been mia for a week or so. i took a little vaycay down to sunny florida with my girls from da 'burgh. oh such fun! nothing like happy times drinking cocktails (how did i ever forget how much i adore rum?!), sitting by the sea, and watching the food network with those you love. happy times indeed!

and when i found this website on one of my favorite food blogs it just made me happy all over again! the tasty kitchen is kinda like a food and recipe social networking site. (think facebook, but yummier!) you can find me one there - my username is delightfullykiki - of course! i don't have any recipes up yet, but i will. if there is one thing i know about my friends and family, it is this - we love food! better yet, we love to cook and share our kitchen creations! so this website sounds like a good idea to me! even if you don't cook all that much, it a great place to find a little inspiration from people just like you and me!

plus, one of the most popular search topics on tasty kitchen right now is "cheese." i like these people already!

archives