music monday

i figure steal a little of twitter's flavor and do my own version of "music monday." today, i celebrate life and summertime this beautiful monday morning. and what better way to enjoy life and the summer months than shaking your booty to some music? for me, that's the only way to do it.

now those who know me, know my musical taste vary. and that might be a slight understatement. my playlist today, is made up of latin/bossa nova/salsa music. one my personal favorite genres anytime of the year, but partcially in the summer months. this morning, i'm movin' and groovin' to yerba buena and bebel gilberto. plug either one of these into a pandora station this morning and i promise you will not be disappointed.

and now, take a listen to this! oh, happy monday!!! i wish i could speak spanish...

almost forgot! big shout out to my brother for my pretty awesome new title banner!

archives