sunday mornings, i love.

typically on sunday mornings mike and i wake up, make some french press, have a little breakfast, take peyton for a walk, and then decide what culinary adventure i will dive into for the rest of the morning. this morning, since i am a golf widow, i decided to try my hand at peach scones. yum!

since it is peach season, and i just got back from carolina, i though that would be well, delightful!


never made scones from scratch before (and in full disclosure most of my scone experience comes from starbucks - sad.) so i went searching on the web for a peach scone recipe. and viola! I found one!

trust me, they are much better than they look (my wedges didn't quite work out). i sprinkled a little sugar on them for an added sweet touch. :) the recipe created very moist and crumbly scones. they will be perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea (or in my case, latte).

and as always my trusty assistant, miss peyton mae, was there to help in the kitchen. our soundtrack was a little joshua radin. his voice is perfect for sunday mornings.

so that's my first post. yay! more to come....

archives