eat, drink, & be merry

and to borrow a line from the avett brothers, "when i drink" i like to drink well. call me a snob, call me a nerd, but hey, i'm over 30 and i know what i like. and there is a place right down the road from me that knows exactly what i'm talking about - it's called teresa's next door (and in case you were wondering, it's beside teresa's cafe in wayne, pa. obviously.) this fine drinking establishment has been around, well, at least for as long as i have been around in pa (so not that long). but let me assure you that it's bible of beers will not disappoint you. i mean, just take a look at what tnd has on tap! wowzas, right? and they have some fine fare to go along with their brews. (you must try the crispy artichokes!)

so next time you're in town visiting or if you're out and about in my neck of the woods, stop by tnd and indulge your inner beer geek. happy thursday!!

archives