pdxoxo

portland, oregon. the land of all things green and yummy. i've already mentioned my love for portland-based stumptown coffee . and recently, i read that stumptown is making it way to the east coast. yay!!

my nyc friends, i invite you to take a trip to the ace hotel on one of these beautiful, crisp fall weekend mornings and have a most "seductive" (couldn't have said it better myself nyt) cup of java. it truly is delightful. i agree with the writer - the west coast, they get the idea of seriously good coffee. hopefully, after tasting the pdx love, the east coast will soon follow suit.

and speaking of coffee...can anyone fill me in on nc-based counter culture coffee? has anyone tasted the goods? i keep hearing good things and i know they have a training center here in philly, but i wanna know more. hit me up and share your experience:delightfullykiki@gmail.com.

archives