"and I got such a long way to go..."

right now, i'm lecturing on self-disclosure in my interpersonal communication classes. we are discussing the risks associated with self-disclosure as well as the appropriateness of what to disclose and what not to disclose about yourself in various situations.

as for me, i'm not much of a self-discloser. i keep my thoughts, likes, and dislikes mostly to myself. but i will share this with you - i have a special place in my heart for yacht rock music. hellz, yeah. put on some christopher cross and i will indeed be "sailing" away to a world where everyone rides a catamaran and drinks champagne while wearing sweaters.

imagine my delight when jimmy fallon invited christopher cross AND michael macdonald on his show to perform with the roots! just send me on child.

archives