fall fashion

there is something you need to know about me. i LOVE fall clothes!!! there is just something about boots, sweaters, jeans, tights, and scarves that make me just lose my mind when i'm out shopping this time of year. ladies, i know you're with me on this one.

what are some of my "must-haves" for fall '09? well, i'm glad you asked! :)

1. over-the-knee-boots (woot! woot!)
2. boyfriend jeans (i know they've been a trend for a while now, but they are weekend-perfect!)
3. a pair of raleigh denim jeans (supportin' nc folks)
4. embellished tees and tanks (i love sassy comfort)
5. a bright, girly cardigan (for those cool evenings in pa)
6. a statement jacket (it can bring a whole look together)
7. a smart hat (timeless)
8. a simple, yet funky necklace (i'm still obsessing over jessica biel's necklace from a few months back)

wow! that's quite the shopping bag! here's to a fabulous and fashionable fall! cheers!

archives