thirsty thursday

(photo by becca chambers)
my friend over at twisu recently suggested that maybe i should start a weekly cocktail feature over here at delightfully kiki. and since i'm not one who normally denies a cocktail invitation, i thought that would be a fantastic idea! so on thursdays (my favorite day of the week) i'm gonna do my best to post this, that, or other things about some of my favorite libations.

since i have been musing about the approach of autumn as of late, i thought i would use this first post to talk about pumpkin beer. mmmmmmmm, beer. mmmmmmm, pumpkin. one of my favorite pumpkin brews was introduced to me a few years back by a couple who knows good beer and can throw a heck of an octoberfest shingdig! this beer is delaware's own dogfish punkin ale. for me, it's just the right amount of sugar, spice, and all that is fall and nice in a tasty brew. just one or two will do the trick. it's the perfect cocktail for a thursday happy hour this time of year!

archives