top 10

"if you were stranded on a desert island with only your ipod, what are the songs you just couldn't live without?" that is the question being asked by my favorite radio station (and one of the reasons - besides my husband of course - i moved to philly) wxpn. every year wxpn compiles a countdown of the 885 most fill-in-the-blank songs. why 885? 'cause they are 88.5 on the dial, silly!

so tell me, what are the 10 songs you can't live without? i would love to see your playlist and post what you guys and gals think! so, if you get the notion email me at delightfullykiki@gmail.com and tell me your top 10. as for my list, i'm still working. yes, i know that today is the last day to submit your top 10 to wxpn. nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? but i thought this might be a fun friday project. so have fun!

archives